Patient Participation Group
Getting Your View
Did you know we have a Rycroft Primary Care Centre and South Hiendley Surgery Patient Participation Group? Our next meeting date at Rycroft is yet to be confirmed, please let us know if you would like to be involved.
For any patients who are unable to attend the meetings, we are also starting a 'virtual' group, where we send out information by e-mail to our PPG members, asking for your feedback regarding our service and input into any new projects or services which we may be considering, please let us know if you would be happy to be part of this 'virtual' group.
The Aims of the Patient Participation Group
- To offer opinions in a constructive manner and to put forward ideas on behalf of other patients.
- To improve the provision of health care.
- To improve communication between surgery, patients and the wider community about matters concerning the surgery and health in general.
- To provide assistance in development of new services.
- To encourage a spirit of self help and support amongst patients to improve their health and social care.
Patient Practice Group Signup
Patient Practice Group Contact Form
Patient Practice Group Minutes Archive
Please see the Minutes of the PPG Meeting Held at Rycroft Primary Care Centre on Wednesday 10th August 2022 at 1pm.docx from our recent Patient Participation Group Meeting which was held on 10.08.2022
Our next meeting date is yet to be arranged and will be held on a quarterly basis.